PVF Mesh & Screen Technology GmbH supports the following UN goals for sustainable development:
PVF Mesh & Screen Technology GmbH
Participant ID: DE-2812-0228
Valid until: 18.05.2023
This certificate guarantees that the reported quantity of 29 tons CO2 has been calculated according to Greenhouse Gas Protocol Standard, scopes 1, 2 and 3. The resulting emissions have been saved in Gold Standard and VCS tested climate projects.
PVF Mesh & Screen Technology GmbH has acquired shares (certificates) in climate protection projects corresponding to the calculated volume of CO2 and therefore plays a transparent part in the realisation of the projects. This ensures that the company compensates for its own CO2 emissions, and thus scales back the rise in global warming.
The projects have been certified, and the issue and closure of the certificates is registered transparently.
PVF Mesh & Screen Technology GmbH is therefore a voluntary participant in emissions trading, and thus makes a contribution to maintaining a viable environment by reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases. The holder of this certificate makes a sustainable contribution to the commitment to tackle global warming.
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Huschka
PVF Mesh & Screen Technology GmbH supporting climate protection projects:
ADPML Pacajai Portel-Para REDD Forrest Project
THE PROJECT IS IN AN AREA OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE FOR BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION.
- Providing training on forest and biodiversity monitoring and management and opportunities to work as a monitoring/enforcement staff.
- Enhancing community’s organizational capabilities.
- Providing legal land-ownership rights versus results for conservation.
- Providing capacity building on steps to gain land use rights over Government owned forests.
- Providing capacity building in agroforestry techniques and implement agroforestry pilots.
- Providing capacity building on improved efficiency cook stoves and implement cook stove pilots.
- Providing capacity building to develop small sustainable business.
- Providing capacity building to cattle ranchers that move inside the Project Boundary.
SOCIAL AND SUSTAINABILITY BENEFITS
- Stimulate the creation of jobs linked to forest management.
- Training in forest management.
- Supports critical biodiversity habitats.
Carbon | UNFCCC VCS 981
BAESA Hydro Project Rio Grande do Sul
The project generates electricity from clean and renewable sources and helps meeting the increasing demand for electricity in Brazil due to the country's economic and population growth.
Carbon | UNFCCC VCS ID 10