KAURI CAB Group Berlin supports the following UN goals for sustainable development:
KAURI CAB Group Berlin
Participant ID: DE-2800-1221
Valid until: 06.04.2024
This certificate guarantees that the reported quantity of 201 tons CO2 has been calculated according to Greenhouse Gas Protocol Standard, scopes 1, 2 and 3. The resulting emissions have been saved in Gold Standard and VCS tested climate projects.
KAURI CAB Group Berlin has acquired shares (certificates) in climate protection projects corresponding to the calculated volume of CO2 and therefore plays a transparent part in the realisation of the projects. This ensures that the company compensates for its own CO2 emissions, and thus scales back the rise in global warming.
The projects have been certified, and the issue and closure of the certificates is registered transparently.
KAURI CAB Group Berlin is therefore a voluntary participant in emissions trading, and thus makes a contribution to maintaining a viable environment by reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases. The holder of this certificate makes a sustainable contribution to the commitment to tackle global warming.Carbon positive: The 67 tons of CO2 identified in the GHG greenhouse gas emissions report were additionally offset with +200% certificates, i.e. three times. This makes the company carbon positive.
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Huschka
KAURI CAB Group Berlin supporting climate protection projects:
ADPML Pacajai Portel-Para REDD Forrest Project
THE PROJECT IS IN AN AREA OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE FOR BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION.
- Providing training on forest and biodiversity monitoring and management and opportunities to work as a monitoring/enforcement staff.
- Enhancing community’s organizational capabilities.
- Providing legal land-ownership rights versus results for conservation.
- Providing capacity building on steps to gain land use rights over Government owned forests.
- Providing capacity building in agroforestry techniques and implement agroforestry pilots.
- Providing capacity building on improved efficiency cook stoves and implement cook stove pilots.
- Providing capacity building to develop small sustainable business.
- Providing capacity building to cattle ranchers that move inside the Project Boundary.
SOCIAL AND SUSTAINABILITY BENEFITS
- Stimulate the creation of jobs linked to forest management.
- Training in forest management.
- Supports critical biodiversity habitats.
Carbon | UNFCCC VCS 981
Vichada Forest Restoration
The project is run by a multicultural team of men and women, and educates the community on climate change and the importance of sustainability activities.
Community educational opportunities are further improved by capacity building programs in local schools.
Carbon | Gold Standard GS 4221
Kikonda Forest Reserve
The project activity includes an eligible planting area of 7,321 ha complemented by non eligible land and conservation areas of 4861 ha, adding up to a total of 12,182 ha.)
Carbon | Gold Standard GS2990